Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years Revolutions

This title was not a miss spelled word. I hate the term resolutions. No one really keeps them. I think of them as revolutions because we fight so hard to fail. That being said, here are some of my future failures...:)

Be nice
Loose weight(AGAIN)
Eat healthy
Quit smoking(LOL)
Do more yard work
Get organized
Teach my children Spanish
Learn to knit
Stop being bitter
Clean out my closet
Be on time
Stop biting my nails
Vacuum my car once a week
Treat myself to a pedicure every quarter
Volunteer
Learn origami
Stay focused
Stop letting my kids watch TV
Cook more often
Get over my childhood
Grow my hair back
Keep my house clean
Exercise everyday
Learn not to hate tofu
Clean up my potty mouth
Be positive
Paint my downstairs bathroom
Reconnect with old friends
Dress better
When my hair grows back, do not put it in a ponytail everyday
Drink more red wine
Bath everyday
Buy some boobies
Relax
Go on an exotic vacation
Kick ass, then take names

Hope you too have started your list on this last day of 2006. Don't beat yourself up too hard if your revolutions are not won. Remember, you can still loose a battle and win the war.

Peace Out

No comments: