Wednesday, December 06, 2006

You Don't Know Me

You don't know me. You don't know anything about me. You don't know what this all feels like. There is ABSOLUTELY no way you could. You have no idea about what really makes me angry so do not assume that you do. Don't assume anything about me unless you hear it straight from my mouth. You are not in treatment with me. You are not in my house day to day to even have a clue what it's like here. If you knew me at all, you'd know my tolerance level is quite low right now for foolishness. You'd know when I feel good and when I don't. You'd know that we laugh a lot around here as well as cry. You'd know if I trusted you enough to confide in you. You'd know that this blog does not even begin to cover what I am about, what I feel, what I believe, or what I like.
You'd know a lot that you really don't know.
You don't know me.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I'm reading some of your blog, and this one struck a chord with me.

I don't know you, but sista', I like you. You tell it like it is!

The people who told me how I should respond to my cancer, or why I got cancer, or how I could handle it better, or that I should be stronger/not so strong/strong in a different way really are lucky that they're still alive. I say, until you've walked through it, and dealt with the crap that comes along with it, you don't know anything.

Anyway, my comment has become my own vent....just chiming in that I really *get* that post and I hope to get to know you more!