Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moaning Meme

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth.

1) CANCER
2) Cars with radios so loud I can hear it in my house with all the windows closed.
3) Smoking
4) People who lie and/or cheat in any form.

3 things that people do that make you want to shake them violently.

1. Act passive-aggressive and then act like they have no idea what you are talking about when you call them on it.
2. Chew food or gum with mouth open and smacking.
3. Correct my children when I am standing right there.

2 things you find yourself moaning about.

1. Hotflashes
2. My weight.

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself.

That my bullshit meter is very low.

THE RULES
* Link to the original meme at freelancecynic.

* Be as honest as possible so people will get to know the real you.

* Try not to insult anyone unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly.

* Post these rules at the end of every meme

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first meme.
I love the part about your bullshit meter.
And so identify with you on the passive aggressives.
Take care,
Frances

A Slice of My Life said...

Hi Maria,

I'm finally visiting from shewhoblogs. Welcome to the world of memes! They can get a bit addictive.

It looks like we are neighbors of sorts as I'm on Seattle's eastside.

Kathleen said...

Great first meme! I totally agree with you on the cars with loud music thing, SO ANNOYING! They shake my windows!

Oops I forgot to include the rules at the end of mine! Going to remedy that now....