Thursday, August 16, 2007

Gym

Did you know that Gym and I broke up this summer?
Yup, we did. He was way more upset than I was...Still is, if you need the truth.
Anyhoo, he would NOT stop calling me and bugging all summer. We agreed he could see other people, but I was going to take some time and be alone. It's me, I told him, not you.
I played the field all summer. I did what I wanted, took walks outside. I didn't really commit to anything, and for a while I really liked being so free. But then the other day I got this pang. I felt like I needed to go see Gym just to see if he was still heartbroken over our "time off."
You know what? He hardly recognized me. There where women all over him!!!!!!!!! Skinny, fit chicks! WITH BOOBS! Now I can only tell you this, but I was so jealous! Here I was looking overfed and pudgy and Gym had gone on with his life like I had never left! How dare he! So I started flirting with him and made him realize he missed me even though all those other women kept coming around.
We are getting back together but he thinks it's his idea. Silly Gym. ;)

Peace Out

4 comments:

Frances D said...

Very clever post :)
Frances
http://blogjem.com

qualcosa di bello said...

maria...you made me choke on my coffee!!! so very funny!!!

Wicked H said...

Fantastic! Make him think it's his idea, their egos are so fragile!

;-)

Trista said...

Okay, I spewed a little soda out my nose! This is SO true. Gym does not know how to let go and move on.