Friday, November 17, 2006

My List of Demands

Be nice
Don't lie
Don't lie by ommision
Stop advising
Let go
Be clear
Say no sometimes
Don't be a martyr
Turn off the lights when leaving
Be peace
Don't be sneaky, you'll never have my trust
Love freely without condition
Push your chair in when you get up
Ask permission
Have no expectations
Get what you deserve
Take a chance
Let loose
Just remember. I have no guilt
Don't wrap birthday presents in Christmas paper
Ask yourself why you have guilt
Stop listening to "they"
Call before coming
Knock before entering
Don't tell me what to do
Keep your list of demands to your self This is my blog
Just take the inch, don't go the whole mile
Admit you're wrong
Make it right
Don't keep secrets, they'll get out
Don't wear a slip, it hangs out the bottom and looks messy
Don't go through my things without my consent
Fight the good fight
Do things right the first time
Be respectful
Stop gossiping
Don't be so wishy-washy
Eat meat
Don't eat meat
Don't judge
No means no
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
Chew gum with your mouth closed
Use good manners

No comments: