Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Gone Today


It's all gone but the fuzzies. Anthony and Jason also shaved their heads in solidarity and man, they look handsome. I, on the other hand...not so much. Oh well what can I do? The girls love to rub it. I have been wearing hats to keep my head warm but they keep taking it off to rub my head.
Reader, just a note here, the girls are fine. Life is good for them and they are probably having more fun and attention than normal. All kids want is attention and undying love. That's what mine get. This part of their lives will merely be a funny time when mom was bald. Let's not make this into something it doesn't have to be.
I have been tired this week, but that seems to be how this first part goes while my blood levels drop. This whole week I am back to shots for 5 days to raise those levels. Anthony has a business trip so I am winging it during the day and Jason and Amy will be here in the evenings. This is doable. We all hung out yesterday and Anthony got the girls a basket ball hoop. They love it.
We are doing Thanksgiving this coming Saturday due to me having chemo on Tuesday and Jason and Amy moving into their new house around Wednesday. We do a pretty good turkey day if I must say and I look forward to it. The guys are going to fry the turkey for the second year in a row. Sounds funny but it ends up very juicy!! I already have pies. Amy and I like a certain dressing and DO NOT forget the mashed potatoes. Come on by if you need some grub. We may shave your head for fun though!

Peace out

1 comment:

HeatherLynn said...

Well, I think you look fantastic....much better than I would look I think.

I hope you have a very happy thanksgiving!

Life sure throws some curve balls at ya doesn't it?!?

~hl~