Monday, November 05, 2012

Warts and All

Come love me warts and all. I am not perfect. I am a flawed human just trying to make it through.


We all, as humans, fall down. We do wrong. We hurt others. We hurt ourselves.

What sets us apart from the rest of the animal kingdom is our ability to be remorseful. To apologize. To grieve the wrong we have done to others or the wrong we feel is done to us.

I will say today, if you read my blog, if I have hurt you in any way...I am sorry. I would take it all back in a heart beat. I would sail the ocean to show you my remorse. I would write it in the sky. I would draw it in the sand. Whatever it took to take away your hurt I would do.

Saying that one is sorry is not always enough. Sometimes people apologize to make themselves feel better. To take away their own guilt. The offended person is still hurting and really couldn't give a shit how the offender feels.


Just accept me and all my fuck ups.
Warts and all.

Peace Out

No comments: