Monday, September 12, 2011

Why I Don't Blog Much

First Day of School 2011


So here are four major reasons I no longer have had time to blog...
This summer was crazy busy. School starting was daunting. But we all did it. 
I have more than once think about how it must feel for my children to move to a new school, because in a way, so have I.
We have all stepped out of our comfort zone. My girls miss their friends and usually routines. Everything they ever knew has changed. They have handled it all with such grace and bravery. And like them, I miss my friends. I know no familiar faces in the school yard. I kinda like to pretend I'm invisible... if only...
I admire these four. Life ahead of them, full of hope and promise. I'm gonna see if they want a playdate after school. 

Peace Out

No comments: