Thursday, April 07, 2011

Day 9

It was a trial run...
Four little girls getting ready in the morning. Good lawd they were so excited they got up at 0600!!
So here's the deal, my two girls will be going to a private school in the fall.
Hunne's girls already go there. My school district is on spring break so we came over to this side of town because it is not their break.
The new school wears uniforms so everyone got dressed, pig tails in place and off we went!
It was adorable.
I will take a moment to give myself a pat on the back. No one cried. Not even me. They had their teeth brushed and food in the backpacks. It was a fun dress rehearsal.
The principal and all the teachers were so kind and made a big deal about my girls being visitors. They felt very special.
Check this one off as a good day!

Peace Out

No comments: