Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 23

Dear Ebay,

You are a vixen. A little minx. A tease.
I come to you every night whispering my words of desire. You show me all I could have in this world and in the last 2 minutes you pull the rug out from under me. And you know what? I know I am not alone in this yearning for you! You have thousands....no millions, just like me who dare to tell you all their secrets, only to be left empty handed. sigh......
There are others how try to copy you in some fashion. I gave Craigs List a shot but it just didn't have the bells and whistles that you do. You with your slick looking dream catchers. Technicolor desires. I hate you! I love you! I hate you! I. Cannot. Live. With. Out. You. and you know it! damn you!
I'm gonna quit you smarty pants Ebay! I will if it's the last thing I do, right after I tell you about my dream of a new camera....

Peace Out

1 comment:

Ericka the Vanilla Perv said...

I sooooo wanted to read to Day 30. I especially loved this entry. Maybe one day I'll do 30 days of blogging in a row, but it seems really hard to do. I don't know if I could do it. <3 Erica http://vanillaperv.blogspot.com