Tuesday, February 23, 2010

No Reservations

I have justed checked out of my hotel and no place to go yet....
I spent the morning taking a nice walk since it was cool outside. Then I went and hour an hour leg and foot massage followed by a pedicure. All for the tune of 12 buckaroos USD. LOVE LOVE LOVE
So now i am out to roam the streets to find another place to call home. My first place was ok and quite basic. Bed has hard but the A/C worked.
Some of things that have struck my strange are as follows:

On one street alone I counted 3 dentist offices. The were all empty and a most vender's on the street have a few teeth missing.

There is something being cooked on some carts that smell like ass and plan to stay far away from them.

While on a speed boat yesterday there was shack after shack that looked like peoples homes. But one on particular had the door wide open and there white and gold coffins stacked to the ceiling wrapped in plastic. It was eerie looking.

Now my feet feel fine and I must go pound the streets for a bed to sleep in tonight.
If I mess up my pedi, I will more than likely get another one tomorrow!

Peace Out

No comments: