Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life's a Beach

I have had a hectic morning finding out about the Chile earthquake and tsunami warning in Maui. A and the girls are in Maui right now and it gave me a bit of a scare.
Now I am out of Bangkok and off to my island in the sea. I landed in Ko Samui this morning, it's a different Thailand than I have been experiencing.
My internet connection is about to expire and I have to catch a boat. Will blog more later.
Just know, if you know my family that every one in Maui is safe and I am too.
With in two hours I plan to be on the beach with an adult beverage.

Peace Out

3 comments:

Mark Rushing said...

Ach - that's good to hear - I was wondering. Anthony posted some pictures though, so it seemed like everything was ok...

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I hope everything is fine.

Lost. said...

I like your blog. Keep up the good work!

http://mysocalledfeudallife.blogspot.com/