Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wazzup

What's up? My I have been busy.
I wish I could even list all that has been going on. Nothing bad. Just life.
School
Soccer
Gymnastics
Volunteering
Laundry
Halloween
Sleeping
You know, the usual stuff. At the end of the day I am pooped.
This week the girls and I are going to Texas to see my folks. Anthony is going to Maui on a dude surf trip. Then we will go to Oregon for turkey day and after that, Anthony is off to a business trip.
We had a great Halloween. The girls dressed as puppies.
The year is coming to an end amazingly quick.
Hope all is well for you.

Peace Out

3 comments:

Frances D said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip.
Sending good vibes your way,
Frances

qualcosa di bello said...

have fun on your holiday travels!! stay safe...

Unknown said...

Love the fact that you shoot straight from the hip...why the hell not!