Friday, September 28, 2007

3day Walk



I have not been able to really blog about this walk. In my own selfish way I have kept it to myself so that I could roll it around in my head for a while. You see, it was amazing. I have not been able to come up with the words to fully explain it all. It's just too much. There are SO many things to say but I can't.
I will just say this, we laughed our asses off. We might of cried a little too. It was simply the best. I can not do it justice by blogging about it.
Just know I loved it. It physically took a lot out of me and my team. I have decided I would do it over and over just to capture that feeling again. It's like a drug.
I love you Lickity Splits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out

2 comments:

Frances D said...

Sounds like it was a happening.
Much bloglove,
Frances

Kevin Ess said...

"Today we will flex the muscle of kindness."