Thursday, March 22, 2007

My Latest Obsession

I have a new past time...
Growing my hair. I am OBSESSED. Sometimes I check it hourly. Somedays I have to force myself not to look so that I can see some growth. My eyelashes and eyebrows are coming in nicely. My brows look like a caterpillar because I refuse to pluck one beautiful hair. I have never dyed my hair. I have been able to keep up with the gray hairs by pulling them out. I know, I know, you should never pull out a gray hair because four more will come back. NOT TRUE.
Anyhoo, I now vow I will never ever never pull a hair out of my head again. They are just too precious! After being bald I cannot waste a single strand.
I am even putting mascara on my lash nubs. If I grew chest hair at this point I would leave it. Maybe I will be warmer now that my body hair is growing back.
I even bought razors the other day with plans to shave my legs soon. For those of you who think shaving is a drag, I cannot explain to you how much I look forward to something as mundane as shaving!!!!! It's all relative isn't it?
So that's my life today. Exciting as watching hair grow. :)

Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Exciting! You should take a picture everyday, you know like how people do that everyday? I keep meaning to tell you after we saw you that charlie didn't know those weren't your real eyebrows, he was so impressed with your make-up artist ability! I thought they were pretty impressive too!