Thursday, March 01, 2007

My Lady Lumps

I don't know how much I have written about my boobies. I will dedicate this entry to them.

My cans
My boobs
My boobies
My tits
My sacks
My hooters
My lumps
My ta-tas
My jugs

In my hayday they were quite cute and perky. Of course I was too stupid to know that. Time marched on...
One boob had surgery
One boob nursed two children for 30 months total.
They were not lookin' so great, but I'll tell you that if they were healthy, I sure would love to have them back.
That's another story...
Having them both cut off means not dealing with a breast cancer again. It means never wearing a jog bra again. It means never seeing them sag more and more each year.
But it also means my girls never get to cuddle up to the warm mushiness of them again. That's really the part that gets me, because they loved them. To them, they were comfort and a soft place to land. Not what society has made them to be. I feel women are judged to a certain degree on their value as a symbol of sex on their breast size. Men, of course, can hide that small penis thing until the light get low.
So now I have my little cutlets and my new bras. My tits look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean these things are my boobs of when I was 25! They will never sag. How cool is that?
It's nice to look down and see them. Two old friends.
My friend Kristina will be having some reconstruction surgery tomorrow. Put her on your prayer wheel would ya?

Peace Out



All my girls get down on the floor
Back to back drop it down real low
I'm such a lady but I'm dancing like a ho
'cause you know I don't give a fuck so here we go!
-Fergie

No comments: