Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fake It Till You Make It

I am going to buy some boobies this week. Some cutlets. Some fillets.
Before I do, I have to remark on something that I have noticed...
Nothing feels as good as the real thing. Whether it be eye lashes, hair, fingernails, whatever, the real thing always wins in my book. Because of this fact, I feel cautiously optimistic about buying new boobies.
I thought and wrote, before I had chemo, that I would be a drag queen during this time of hairlessness. But you know what? I don't really like wearing all this grab. These get ups (that's for you Buckethead!) I will say I can see the time saved without shaving and doing my hair. The fake lashes and wig come at a price and that price is comfort. I have taken to walking around hatless these days. I have too many hot flashes to keep my hat on. So I endure the sideway looks. Today a little girl told her mommy that I didn't have any hair. Yes, it was the innocence of a child. No, it didn't bother me. I just waved and kept on my way.
So I hope I like my new lady lumps.
Edna has been in town all week helping me and Anthony do some projects around the house. We could not have gotten all these things done without her. Tons of painting and organizing. Our house has a little face lift. Funny what a little paint and some new towels can do!
Here's a shout out to Jacqueline- Happy bday. You rock.
I will fill ya'll in on my filling out.

Peace Out

No comments: