Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pick Me, Pick Me

Its really windy tonight. Leaves are swirling all over the streets of downtown Seattle.
As I was walking around...gusts of wind pushed me down the street. There were leaves that had already jumped ship from their Mother Tree. It seemed as if the ones left on the branches were waiting for their chance. As if to say...pick me, pick me!
Don't we all want that feeling? We all want to be the one chosen. So I watched the beauty of leaves doing their dance. I was in awe of the grace of them spinning in circles. I felt like the ones skipping ahead of me were showing me the way down the street. Almost giggling at the air that gave them lift.
It was humbling and gorgeous to watch. I feel honored to be witness to their games of chase.

Peace Out

No comments: