Monday, October 22, 2012

Miss you like crazy

I miss you. I miss everything you gave me. I miss how much you appreciated what I gave you.
You were like a gift. Your humor. I got you and you got me. We were so dark and lovely.
My heart hurts that I can no longer speak to you. My heart hurts that without warning....or warning I couldn't see, you were suddenly gone. I shoulder the fact that I thought you would be here for a long time.
You had to go. I couldn't stop that. There were other things whispering in your ear. I understand. I really do. Things beyond your control. Your time came and you had to go.
I just want you to know that there is a empty place inside of me. A hole punched out. Your time was not enough. I wring my hands not knowing what to do with them. I shuffle my feet wondering where to walk without you.
My jokes go misunderstood without your sick humor. Our sick humor.
I miss you like crazy...

Peace Out

No comments: