Tuesday, September 25, 2012

As always.....

29 FO EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here it comes again. Just like it does every year....the anniversary of my 29th birthday.
Eleven and six years out from meeting that bastard. You know what I speak of Dear Reader!
Anyhoodle,
I was thinking this week that it seems every year seems like a triumph to be alive another year. That's what people like me do, we count every year. But I think I need to stop the counting of years away and start the counting of good times ahead. Really good times.
I have chosen to pretty much remove myself from the cancer world so why give it another thought?
Time wants to march on, but my age doesn't. Bwa!
So here is a small list of things I would like in my counting of the good times.
(Clears throat here)

My children to be happy
To win a lottery of any amount
More travel of the world
Less tears and my shitty attitude
Flowers in my house all the time
Outdoor movies every summer
Feeding my friends and family around my table all the time
Sweet whispers
Kindness of epic proportions
Seeing my friends I hardly see more often
Less judgement
LEARNING TO PLAY THE GUITAR!!!!!!!
Diet Coke to come in I.V. form
Fashion magazines to go bankrupt
Brandi Carlile to be my BFF
To own an original Frida Kahlo painting

I have my work cut out for me for many years. Let's roll!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out

“Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?” 
― Frida Kahlo


No comments: