Sunday, July 15, 2012

The First Decade

My sweet pickle. My butter bean.
My baby turned 10 this week. TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did the time go?
Did it go to dancing, playing, singing, running, crying, giggles, swimming, climbing, jumping, bicycles, school, friends?

Time went to all of that and more.

Let me tell you about my girl.
She was born on July 14th. It was not an easy birth. It was long and painful, like birthing can typically be.
I did not know much about raisin no babies. She was my first child, I was her first mommy. We moved forward day by day, both of us getting to know each other.
She's a funny girl. I used to tell her father, if she has your looks and my humor, she'll be set!
Well, if you know her....she is my mini me. And honestly has awesome comedic timing!!
She loves her family. She loves her friends. She is loyal and kind.
She loves to play soccer, and run, and comb her hair. Yes, comb her hair. If hair combing was an Olympic Sport, she would win a gold medal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday baby!
I love you more than air,
Mommy

No comments: