Thursday, March 17, 2011

3 Sides To Every Story

Must I do this so publicly?
Sometimes bloggers feel the need to spill their guts on their blog. I think we think no one ever reads our blogs, so we vomit all our emotions onto a keyboard hoping for some emotional relief.
I have read it and I have done it.
I try though, I really try not put put gory details on here. Ohhhhhh I want to. Believe me. I want to spill it. I want to purge.
There 3 sides to every story. His side, Her side, and the truth. Don't believe all the gossip because the truth is much more interesting.
My blog has been a source of communicating. I have written about cancer and getting through it. I have rambled silly stuff.
Now as I see the end of my relationship with the father of my children, it's hard not to type all my emotions. Or what I feel is my side of the story. Eleven years of story. But that's not really fair.
At this point of an ending , most couples would no longer live together. Yet we do. By the time I move out, it will be eleven years almost to the month.
No matter where I am going and what goodness my future holds, it's hard. I have had babies while living in this house. I have had some of the best and worst times of my life in this house. I had cancer in this house. I have laughed and cried in this house. It has sheltered me and my children. Kept us safe and warm.
So not to blog about this transition of my life is very difficult.
I try...I try

Peace Out

No comments: