Saturday, April 04, 2009

Secret Garden

Today it was actually sunny here. Ahhhhh could spring be here?
This year, for the first time of my life I am going to plant a garden with my girls. That is a first for me.
I have an acre of land. Cleaning that up every spring is not a first. I do it every year.
While I was outside today, I took a moment to take in everything. The smell of dirt. Hearing my wind chimes. I listened to the wind going through the trees. I even saw a bald eagle today in my back yard.
My girls were playing outside while I readied my little plot of land.
I can rake leaves like a mofo, as for an garden that produces veggies, I have no idea how that's all going to go. Wish me luck.
I will tell you this, I have my little plants started and it's supposed to be nice here the better part of this week. Spring in the North West rawks!!

Peace Out

No comments: