Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Vacation Vs. My Car

Holy. Shit.
My car is a wreck.
Has Christmas vacation trashed your car too?
I have glitter and crushed candy canes all over the floor board. Cookie crumbs from kind friends. Wrapping paper and dog hair. And that's just the inside. We took two dogs to Oregon. The puppy puked, pooped, and pee peed in his kennel. My children love to tear paper into tiny pieces. It's a complete mess.
The outside has road kill and mud all over it. Let's not forget that when the windows are steamy from too many creatures breathing in one tiny space, my girls put their hands all over the windows.
Tomorrow my kids go back to school.
Can I get a collective wooohoooooo!!???

Peace Out

1 comment:

writings of an infertile wannabe stepford wife said...

hello i love your post about the car.. i have 3 dogs so i know what its like to see it a mess all the hair and dandruff, and the one gets car sick yikes lol. have a good day