Monday, November 23, 2009

My Chilis


How could I ever stay mad or angry looking at these four eyes? How could any hurt in this world touch me, knowing that these two monkeys are on my side, if there is a side, in this world.
These two are the greatest thing I will EVER do.
They love me with all my flaws and I am humbled everytime I hear-Mommy, I love you
Because honestly, sometimes I think WHY? I am not the baking, crafty, PTA kind of mom. I am the yelling, hurried, frazzled kind of mom. I am the diseased mom. Amputated due to cancer. I am the mom that cries a lot for no apparent reason. I am the mom that drinks wine while cooking dinner because I am relieved that the end of day is nearing.
Yet these two love me. Sometimes they think I am funny. They even tell me I look pretty.
I am incredibly lucky to of birthed these two creatures.

Peace Out

No comments: