Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boobalapooza



It started with a dream and ended with some hang overs. Some of my home gurls and I went on a little vacation. We were in various states of dress and undress all weekend.
We all belong to a club we never wanted to join. Breast cancer survivors. So we make the best of it with lots of drinks and pharmaceuticals and tons of laughs.
We had a weekend with no work, no partners and no kids. I think it's safe to say we all had a blast, but we were ready to get home to our nests and plan the next trip.
As crazy as it seems, I would have never met these gals and their families if it weren't for that asshole cancer.
We made some great memories and wonderful bonds. I am gushing now.

Peace Out

2 comments:

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

I'm gushing right along with you. What a dreamy weekend. The best. I love you, my sweet Cho! Now, pass the vodka!
Scarface/Coochie

CarrieBeth said...

Your post made me smile so big.
I had such a great time - You girls are all rock stars!!