Monday, June 30, 2008

I Hurt My Paw

It's all cancer's fault.
Had I not had breast cancer and had to do a benefit to raise money to walk 60 miles, this would not have happened. I would not of had to dance my ass off and have fun. I would of been sitting on my couch on a Thursday night like any normal mom, with my tits still attached and my hair still long and 30 pounds lighter.
Oh but noooooooooooooooooooo
I had to go and raise money for breast cancer research and dance the night away with the most amazing women that I have ever met. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you cancer!
I have to have my foot in a boot for 4 weeks and do crutches for 2 weeks.
I was the happiest girl at the doctors office today. Have you any idea how good it feels to go to the doc and cancer is not the reason?
I happily accept this broken foot. If that's the cross I have to bare then so be it. :)

Peace Out

2 comments:

Frances D said...

Sending loads of healing energy and good wishes your way.
((((hugs)))
Frances

Dorcas Anna Warren said...

It's obvious we know how to party! Now, let's bedazzle that boot!
xoxo
Coochie