Monday, January 28, 2008

Fini

January 25, 2008. My last day of vitamin H. My last day of treatment. I am done. I am finished. I am happy. I am a bit scared. Flying without a net. I don't think I will really realize it until a couple of months have gone by and I didn't have to arrange child care and get my self to the hospital only to get a couple of hours of rest while I get juiced up.
And now I get to heal. For the first time in almost 18 months I will not be pumping any poison into my body. Hopefully all the swelling and weight gain and creaky joints will slowly dissipate and I can be my self again...what ever that is.
It has been such a busy time around our house. I have let my blogging go by the way side. I feel like all the holidays and birthdays are over and we can get back to a routine of some sort. There is comfort in routine.

Peace Out

7 comments:

Frances D said...

I am teary eyes with happiness.
I would love to post this at the main site if you'll allow it.
I'm off to make a special shout out to the group.
Sending much bloglove,
Frances

lissa said...

I am happy for you and hope you'll will get better and better. Hope you'll have tons of joy and sweet days to come.

your fellow she who blogs
lissa

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Yeah! Many positive, healing thoughts coming your way from southern Italy :)

SabineM said...

yeah!!! Great news! Sending lots of love your way from sunny California (but would rather be on WA)
fellow SheWhoBlogs

Lara Ziobro said...

In thru SheWhoBlogs...

Beautiful post. So glad to hear you've wrapped up what has to have been a long and tiresome process.

Sending positive thoughts your way from NYC... **Hugs**

Lara Ziobro said...

In thru SheWhoBlogs...

Beautiful post. So glad to hear you've wrapped up what has to have been a long and tiresome process.

Sending positive thoughts your way from NYC... **Hugs**

Kathleen said...

That's great news, hope things go well.