Friday, July 20, 2007

The Eyes of Tammy Faye

Did anyone catch Tammy Faye on Larry King Live last night?
I was never a big fan myself, but I saw her on there struggling to take a breath. I wanted to reach out and hold her. She's dying from cancer. I don't really know what kind. It doesn't really matter does it? She's dying. She weighs 65 pounds. It made my stomach hurt to watch her.
This week someone from Cancer Club died. Her husband and children and her parents were at her side. This week her children had to go to bed without their mommy. Devastating. Her parents had to watch her die as did her husband. What do you do with that? How does one contend with that? It is completely unfair. Those children have no mother. A husband lost his mate. A parent lost their child.
So stinkin' sad.





Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the show, It was very painful to watch. What and inspriation she is huh? She is so positive, it is unbelievable, I don't even know if I could be a fraction of what she exudes, it is amazing that she is alive and kicking right now. I have had morphine before in the hospital...it does kind of make you grin (atleast it does to me)
You my dear have been a kick ass inspiration to so many of us! I am sorry to hear about one of your group members passing away that is sooo rough, I hope and pray for the support of her husband and children and parents.
I love your new colors!