Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Summer Lovin'



Tomorrow is Elliot's last day of pre-school!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot be more excited to have any plans for three months. I have kept up the pace all through this winter with school, soccer, and chemo. I am now ready to fully recoup and get back to living the life I was meant to live. A healthy life.
Our time in Mexico was really great. The girls had a great time. It was a great reward after our long hard winter. It was truly special.
The car hunt is on and I will have news on that soon. :)
We have a new baby in the family. Welcome Braydon!
I had H last week and that is going on track. Though I will say it made me really tired this time. I would probably say my tiredness could be more due to getting back from vacation. We'll see how I feel next time.
Next week my neighbor Deena and I are taking our 4.5 kids (she's prego) and going to the beach for two days. I am so excited to just chill.
We put up our HUGE slide yesterday and the kids played for hours. Summer will be sweet.
Come on over and bring some towels and snacks. We'll be in the water.

Peace Out

No comments: