Saturday, October 28, 2006

Better Today

Today was a better day. I have been tired as the poison courses through my body to make me come out on the flip side of this to be the strong woman I see myself as. I have been lining up folks who have been so kind to offer to come to chemo with me. That's kinda fun, feeling popular, special, in a sick twisted way. But what in this experience isn't sick and twisted.
Ran errands with Anthony, the girls, and Amy. Managed to consume about 1200 calories. Kept nausea at bay. Goods things.
I am currently wearin a pink wig while typing and thinking about a wig purchase. Something to keep my head warm.
Feeling pretty good, but starting to smell.
I was going to devote a whole blog to this next subject, because it has been on my mind so much. I need to say something so I can release it.

FFH- fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on ME. So I say shame on me. I was good to you, but once again you decided I did something wrong without ever giving me the option to correct the wrong done. YOU LOOSE. You'll never have a friend like me again. I feel sorry for you.

Whew, anyhoo...
I hope to ride the bike at the gym tomorrow and take the girls to the pumpkin prowl at the zoo in the evening. Not much else on my end and that's good.

Peace Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maria, I am back from LA and we are moving all week so I will be closer to YOU!!! YIPPPEEEE! I am ready and avail! WHen is the next Chemo appt?? I can either go with you or help with the kids...I also have a really warm yummy high calorie homemade mac and cheese I would love to creat for you in the next week or so when I find my dishes....I hope that might sound good at one point...BTW...I am glad I am not this FFH...who ever they are...tell me more....My curiosity is piqued..I am glad you are able to write about all of this you sound good right now! I need to see that wig! I will call you in the next day or so!!